1. MBA (B&F).
2. Lateral entry programmes, such as : PGDIBO to MCOM 2nd year; PGDDE to MADE 2nd year; PGDSW to MSW 2nd year; PGDWGS to MAWGS 2nd year; PGDCFT to MSCCFT 2nd year; and PGDAE to MAAE 2nd year.
3. B.Com (A&F) and M.Com(F&T), B.Com(CA&A) and M.Com(BP&CG), B.Com((F&CA) and M.Com(MA&FS) in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India..
4. Collaborative programmes offered in association with NCHMCT (BHM and MHA).
5. Collaborative programmes launched in association with FDDI.
6. International students admitted through International Division.
7. Merit based programmes such as MA (Edu), MSCMACS, PGDHHM, PGDGM, PGDMCH and DNA.
8. Entrance Test based programmes such as BSC(N), B.Ed, and MBA.
9. PG specialization Diplomas in Management PGDM (Direct entry) in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Financial Management (PGDFM), Operations Management (PGDOM), Marketing Management (PGDMM) and Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)